- You are looking at a blockchain certificate issued by an Institution (school, university, company, administration) using the patented BCdiploma technology. This certificate consists of:
- Data published by the Institution;
- All the blockchain proof certifying its authenticity.
The validity of the certificate, the address of its issuer and all the data displayed are read in real time on the blockchain.2
Reads the legal information of the certificate issuer directly on blockchain using an open source blockchain browser.3
Displays the certificate issuer's information on the BCdiploma solution's user directory.4
Reads from the blockchain the information of the validating organisation that opened the issuer's address.5
Displays the validator's information on a dedicated page of the BCdiploma.com website. Other ecosystem validators are also displayed.6
Displays the transaction on which the certificate data has been written by the issuer in an open source blockchain explorer. The following can be checked: the blockchain used, the transaction status, the time stamp and the issuer address.7
You are here
- Blockchain is a secure and transparent information storage and transmission technology. The data and all manipulations are irreversibly stored there in a register that can be accessed by everyone.
- The security of the blockchain is based on cryptographic algorithms. The register is stored and checked by a large number of computers running these algorithms, called "nodes" guaranteeing its integrity.
- The certificate was issued by the Institution itself, from its own blockchain address. Only Institutions whose legal existence has been verified by a "validator" can use BCdiploma technology to issue digital credentials. The formal proof of this verification is itself written on the blockchain. The list of authorized institutions is available here.
- All the data you see has been entered on the blockchain. It guarantees, by its very nature, that the data it contains cannot be modified.
- The Issuing Institution has declared the website authorized to display its certificate data on the blockchain.